Please ensure that your Billing address is complete. You Billing Address automatically updates to your Shipping address. You HAVE to select SOUTH AFRICA as well as your PROVINCE for the shipping calculator to work.
Click on MY ACCOUNT on top of the page
Click on MY ADDRESSES on the left menu.
Make sure all the details are completed in full.
Please clear your cache and refresh your browser.
Shipping is calculated at check-out. You have various shipping options to choose from.
- SELF COLLECTION is free and can be done at https://goo.gl/maps/j4wYoaHq6VKmtiJq9 after a collection notice is received. Collections are Monday to Friday from 09:00-16.30
- COURIER COLLECTION :If your own courier collects it is also free, collection can be at https://goo.gl/maps/j4wYoaHq6VKmtiJq9 done at after a collection notice is received. Collections are Monday to Friday from 09:00-16.30
- ARAMEX : This is ideal for customers living in an outlying area. Aramex bags are small and can only hold 8m of cotton knit. If you purchase a thicker fabric like fleece less fabric will fit into a bag. Aramex parcels are dropped at our local depot and tracking can be done at https://aramex.co.za/track/ once you have received a tracking number
- PAXI : Collection to be done at a paxi counter. if you choose PAXI you MUST enter your point code in the Text Box, or enter it as part of your address. you can look up your point code here https://www.paxi.co.za/points No code – no shipping.
- FASTWAY : FASTWAY does not deliver to outlying areas. Even if you have a depot in town your area may still be considered as an outlying area. We do not stock grey labels. Please check the fastway website http://fastway.co.za/pricing/quick-quote to ensure you are not in an outlying area. You will be liable for extra shipping costs if your parcel is returned due to it being a grey area.
- POSTNET : Postnet is a counter to counter courier option. Please state your Postnet Branch in the Text Box, or enter it as part of your address. No branch – no shipping. You can track your parcel here https://www.postnet.co.za/tracker
- SAPO: You will need to collect your parcel at the post office. You can track your parcel here https://www.sapotracking.com/
Please research your shipping method before you choose your option, and the time they take to deliver. Please ensure we have all the details to have your parcel delivered to you.
We currently have a 5-7 working day processing time after payment has been confirmed to pack and process your order for collection or shipping.
Your customer portal will be updated with the tracking number once it is received. The couriers will only pick up the next day so your parcel will not scan immediately